We Help People Rebuild A Positive Relationship
With Food So They Can Have The Freedom To Live Happy + Healthy Lives
We currently offer:
- Tele-nutrition assessment and counseling sessions (Sessions via video chat or telephone)
- In-person visits for nutrition assessments and counseling
- In-person body composition testing with the InBody Scanner
*Masks and social distancing guidelines are in place following all local bylaws due to COVID-19
Work with our Nutrition Specialists for any of the following
- HEALTHY EATING
- WEIGHT LOSS/ MUSCLE GAIN
- SPORTS NUTRITION
- WOMEN’S HEALTH*
- PERSONALIZED NUTRITION**
- BUILDING A FOUNDATION FOR DEEP HEALTH
*(i.e. Pregnancy or breastfeeding)
**Please note we are unable to diagnose or directly treat medical conditions. Most of the changes you will be making will help your overall health status however, in special circumstances we will refer out to a Registered Dietitian.
We are accepting new clients who:
- Are 18 and older.
- Are goal-oriented.
- Have a positive outlook.
- Succeed best with accountability and support from a caring coach.
- Are focused on building long-term healthy eating habits, not yo-yo dieting or quick fixes.
- Share our view in living a balanced, healthy, and happy lifestyle that supports a positive relationship with food and exercise.
My name is Meredith Reinhard and I am the lead Nutrition Specialist here at The Bar Athletics.
I would love to meet with you to help you become your happiest, healthiest self! ♡
At The Bar Athletics we take a supportive and non-judgmental approach to what healthy eating and exercise looks like in each person’s life, supporting and guiding you in the right direction on your self-improvement journey.
Our nutrition coaching philosophy is centered around a whole foods, non-dieting, holistic mindset in the way we help people approach healthy eating, exercise, and taking great care of themselves.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
GET STARTED WITH A NO SWEAT INTRO
Are you ready to get started on an incredible journey to health and fitness and have fun doing it? Let’s set a time to discuss your goals. We’re here to guide you to become the best version of yourself!